What's new

Confederate Cannon ball fused.

DurkaDigger

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
93
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
AL
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030 & XP Deus with a Whites TRX and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this bad boy yesterday hunting with some friends in GA on private land not far from a major battle. I didnt get a much of the dig on video because most of the huge iron was plow points and I honestly thought that this would be more of the same. It was super shallow in the edge of a creek.

 
Upvote 2
Durka, superb find! After its defused, don't forget to do some electrolysis on it. Anyway what a great piece of Kennasaw history! And you got video of the find. Good job man.
 
Durka, superb find! After its defused, don't forget to do some electrolysis on it. Anyway what a great piece of Kennasaw history! And you got video of the find. Good job man.

Yes, we are going to shock it too. I am taking it to a guy that has defused over 2000 shells so far. He is a giant in the relic world. We are decinately going to shock it. We have about decided to drill the opposite side of the ball from the fuse to leave all the fuse intact.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom