Confederate Cast I...

SCdigger

Apr 6, 2003
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher F75/F70, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Me and Russ spent the weekend in the Low-Country of SC and I scored an outstanding Civil War Confederate Cast I infantry button! My first in almost 20 years of digging!

The video is on the Saving History™ Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/scdigger

cast i.JPG

Thanks for looking!

Greg

Upvote 29
Congrats on an outstanding find sir!

Very nice! I've only dug one of those as well. Mine came from an old homesite in SW Georgia.

Great save! Congrats on a awesome button

HH RN

Nice block I. My first button was the same as this and, I have dug four. They all made me feel the same way. Good hunt stay on that spot. HH..

Sweet find Greg. I guess you were in town for the relic show (which I missed! :BangHead:)? Look forward to seeing the vid. I'm on my way there after I finish on TNet!

Beautiful Confetrit' Cast I button. This is one on my Bucket list. A real beauty. Well Done and a Huge Congrat's to you.

Wow. Great work.

I would love to dig somewhere with that kind of history great find Thanks for the vid I'm going to check it out!!!!!

Fantastic button! Just happened to see your vid last night. Great work on "Saving History"!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back