G Gregg3131 Hero Member Joined May 24, 2015 Messages 706 Reaction score 3,750 Golden Thread 4 Location Va 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Teknetics T2 Limited Edition Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 31, 2018 #1 I found this atba Confederate civil war hospital site that has produced 2 buckles already. I can not figure this out? Any thoughts on if this is indeed a buckle? Attachments 20180731_170736.webp 1.1 MB · Views: 97 20180731_170731.webp 980.3 KB · Views: 86 20180731_170724.webp 734 KB · Views: 89 20180731_170717.webp 997.4 KB · Views: 88 20180731_160236.webp 1.4 MB · Views: 96
I found this atba Confederate civil war hospital site that has produced 2 buckles already. I can not figure this out? Any thoughts on if this is indeed a buckle?
bearbqd Bronze Member Joined Jun 20, 2007 Messages 1,098 Reaction score 631 Golden Thread 0 Location Shenandoah Valley Detector(s) used Minelab EXP II w/ Sunray X-1 probe, Garrett AT Pro/Propointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 31, 2018 #2 Sorry, doesn’t look like any buckle I’ve ever seen. Weird placement of those bulges too. Upvote 0
G Gregg3131 Hero Member Joined May 24, 2015 Messages 706 Reaction score 3,750 Golden Thread 4 Location Va 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Teknetics T2 Limited Edition Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 31, 2018 Thread Owner #3 Agreed Upvote 0
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer Aug 4, 2018 #4 Looks like the connecting part of a barrel strap Attachments barrel strap.webp 13.2 KB · Views: 186 Upvote 0