What's new

Consecutive Gooduns..........

  • Thread starter Thread starter LJ
  • Start date Start date

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After yesterday's 84 silver keeper day, I wasn't expecting much today but to my pleasant surprise I picked up more good boxes today. Possibly a mini vein? These boxes were dated May 29th.....first time I get these new dates.

My friend that I got started into CRH'ing picked up some boxes today with this same date and pulled 70 something.....I don't remember the exact number.

It has been about 5 weeks since I found a Walker but today she didn't escape me. Although only one, it was nice to see her again.....ha!

I also found a 69-S proof....kinda exciting.

The totals........
8-64's
4-65's
19-66's
35-67's
21-68's
10-69's (1 69-S Prf)
6-Franklin's - 48, 51, 2x58-D, 59-D & 63-D
1 Walker - 44

104 Silver Keepers

Also found a 2002-S & a 2006-S. It was another fun day!! Things are starting to look up. I just hope it doesn't come to an abrupt stop again like the month of May was for me.
 

Attachments

  • P5020022.webp
    P5020022.webp
    71 KB · Views: 364
  • P5020025.webp
    P5020025.webp
    40.2 KB · Views: 361
Upvote 0
You seem to be on the good end of the cycle. I'm on the short end myself- almost didn't get nothin tonight but was saved by the last box with a few. HH Mark
 
Good Lord LJ

You must be doing something right. Your luck is unbelievable.

Obviously with a box dated May 29th these are not coins that have been sitting around in bank vaults but rather recent dumps.

The area you live in must be really hurting or lot's of coin collecting Grampa's are dying or getting burglarized. ??????? Seems to be the only logical conclusion.

I'm moving to your neighborhood.

Mojo
 
nice stuff as usaul. lol im getting my two boxes today hope i have as much luck as you
 
Awesome LJSF , damn you are back on a roll for now 8) ...yeah it appears that you have punched into a sillver vein with 250 + keepers in 2 days ( including your friends take ) . Really nice variety of coins and that 69 proof is a sweet looking coin...and damn that must have been a exciting couple of days ... hoping for ya that vein keeps producing , mucho kudos HCFM foundation
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom