What's new

Contest: Guess my friend's coin stash total

Immy

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_2969.webp
My best friend just unloaded 2+ years of her family's change on me. Couldn't be more excited about what I'll find.

Can you guess what the final total will be? "The Price is Right" rules apply ---> closest without going over wins the prize.

Prize? Yup. Winner gets the 1936 buffalo nickel I found last week at the casino. You guess the amount within 25 cents (without going over) and I'll throw in a 40% Kennedy half. One guess per person. Minimum ten contestants to make this a fair contest. Container is 14" long, 10" wide with just under 3" of coins. Get those guesses in!

Non-prize, just-for-fun guesses:

Oldest coin?
Any silver?
Any W quarters?
Any foreign countries?
 
Upvote 0
Honestly guys, I've learned to reveal nothing - so fewer people know anything about me, and that's just fine by me. I like my own personal chuckles along the way. I feel that is "Safer".
 
$345,376.57.... :)
 
267.16 change 22 foriegn coins no w mint marks no silver
 
When does guessing end?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom