Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....answered a post a while ago about where to dig and told about an "in" that I use to find new spots which is a necklass of about 120 gold and silver rings i wear ...does work and has led to new digging and swishing spots. Still can't figure out how to post a photo direct from shutterfly on a post.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5df23b3127cce9db7b26fbfbf00000016108AcM2bhk4ZN2

Upvote 0
Careful with that one in more seedy areas! Good luck, and cool pic.

Buckleboy

I love that necklace, Leslie! Thanks for the picture!

To post your picture....just click on the second camera icon...and place your URL between the brackets.

Attachments

• leslie.jpg
    leslie.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 596
Great pic,Leslie. I agree it would not be real smart to wear that necklace in most cities in the lower 48.BTW,is that restaurant still there,overlooking the reversing falls?Think it was in St Johns'?I was there just a short time ago in 1958.

Leslie, thanks for posting the link and Mona thanks for posting his picture. Very interesting idea to wear the ring necklace. Now you need a necklace belt!!!! LOL Great and innovative idea you have there! I can imagine the stares and questions/comments you must get. If I were to wear the items I dig up, I'd be wearing a tie made from pulltabs and an axehead breastplate. LOL

Hey ya'll! :)
Great picture! Nice to see ya!

Love that necklace! :o

Nana

certain crackheads in many cities would love to meet you...your neck might get a little sore though after they beat you all about your head , face, neck and shoulders in their efforts to relieve you of your jewelry.....probably even try to bend, fold, spindle, and mutilate you like a government check...hope you tote a ruger in your pocket......just a thought...gldhntr

gldhntr said:
certain crackheads in many cities would love to meet you...your neck might get a little sore though after they beat you all about your head , face, neck and shoulders in their efforts to relieve you of your jewelry.....probably even try to bend, fold, spindle, and mutilate you like a government check...hope you tote a ruger in your pocket......just a thought...gldhntr

:o What's the world comming to when you can't even where your detecting fibds in public??

Leslie, how many rings are on that necklace? Did you find them all detecting? I've only found a total of 5 rings, 3 of them gold, 1 silver and 1 costume. At my rate, I may be able to make a bracelet in about 25 years...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back