What's new

Coodys Bluff near Nowata

In your opinion, do you believe this story? (see story below)

  • Yes, I think it is true.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it isn't true.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1

Gooner

Full Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2010
Messages
155
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pawhuska, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
white's xlt
Coody's Bluff near Nowata

censored
 
Last edited:
Re: Coody's Bluff near Nowata

censored
 
Last edited:
Re: Coody's Bluff near Nowata

More fairy tales.

If you really believe it's there, you could find a way to drag a mag over the site without anyone taking more than a passing glance. If it's there, it would have to be a clandestine recovery. There is no way the government would let someone keep any amount of it, and you would be out the costs of exploration and recovery.
 
Re: Coody's Bluff near Nowata

Hey Fairy tale man, How ya been? My wife's late older brother had heard the story in his youth. I don't have a proton magnotometer nor a boat to pull it with, nor the time to spend on this story. I have several others much closer to where I live that, to me, are easier to pursue. Just re-telling a story I was told.
Jason you have a Merry Christmas. -Bill
 
I'm not saying I believe or disbelieve. My family has been on that land since around 1820. They formed the Coody's bluff community and the confederate camp Coody. Several of my family members were actually living there and became members of pikes Cherokee units
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom