Cool button, Staver Carriage Company tag!

diggingthe1

Silver Member
Feb 11, 2015
Victor, CO...City of Mines
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800, Ex2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well my site is petering out. Found in a Colorado mining town. I found a 1910 wheat. And a cool button. I didn't think the tag was anything, but a quick search turned up the Carriage Co. I sure wish it was complete. I added a picture of the hunting scene I found yesterday incase you didn't see it, I wonder what it went on. IMG_20191018_130910663_HDR.jpgIMG_20191018_130959170_HDR~2.jpgIMG_20191018_130932777_HDR~2.jpgIMG_20191017_145659678~2.jpgHappy Hunting!!! I hope your coil finds something good.

Upvote 16
Still some good finds. Congratulations

Some cool turn of the century finds there :thumbsup:

Staver carriage, all the way from Chicago to Victor. That’s a great find!

Thank you all very much for your posts. It's so interesting to me what can come out of that ground. Thanks UB. I've started a case just for old car stuff. If I could just dig up one of those Staver cars!!!!Screenshot_20191019-022619.png

very nice digs!!!

Very nice relic find! :occasion14:

Love that piece with the buck and dog , Congrats !!!!!

Its so nice to be able to do what you love! I can't figure what that hunting scene went to Charlie but maybe it is a lid or off a clock. I'll put it in the what's it section if I can't figure it out. Thank you all for your posts!!!

Thank you all very much for your posts. It's so interesting to me what can come out of that ground. Thanks UB. I've started a case just for old car stuff. If I could just dig up one of those Staver cars!!!!View attachment 1763132

Nice finds! And that's a great idea about setting aside a case just for old car stuff. I did that after I started to accumulate a bunch of Model T finds, etc. :thumbsup:

Nice finds! And that's a great idea about setting aside a case just for old car stuff. I did that after I started to accumulate a bunch of Model T finds, etc. :thumbsup:
Thanks wildcat. It's so cool being able to find things from the very early cars!!!! I love the old ford keys, and emblems! I found a nice old one early in my detecting career and sold it for some good money!!

Thanks wildcat. It's so cool being able to find things from the very early cars!!!! I love the old ford keys, and emblems! I found a nice old one early in my detecting career and sold it for some good money!!
Hey, diggingthe1! My wife keeps trying to get me to sell my finds for some good money! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back