What's new

Cool, Cloudy, Windy Hunt

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I went to one of my favorite fields this afternoon. It was windy, cloudy and cool - 55 for the high. This is very unusual for the last of April in southwest Georgia. I was pleased to find these and a lot of broken points.








I think they about used this one up.





 
Upvote 0
Those cleaned up real nice!
 
Great finds sure do like the looks of the one in the third picture
 
That 1st one is a very nice blade and the last is made of some killer stone. Great finds:thumbsup:
 
Nice points!! That's my kinda weather. Tony
 
nice finds,whats the last one look like with bright light behind it?
 
Really nice... You must have an awesome collection it seems like every time you go out you find some great stuff
 
That last one is a real beauty
 
Really nice... You must have an awesome collection it seems like every time you go out you find some great stuff

Unfortunately that is not true. When I don't find good stuff, I don't post.
 
great pieces Americus. I enjoy viewing your posts. you have some awesome finds.
 
Good grief! What a year you're having! Good for you! Beauties!
 
Good grief! What a year you're having! Good for you! Beauties!

I'm fortunate that I have good fields to hunt and I have a lot of time that I can look them.
 
I really dig that second one. The white stone is neat. Do you know what kind of rock it is?
Your stuff is awesome, as always. Thanks for sharing with us. :)
 
I really dig that second one. The white stone is neat. Do you know what kind of rock it is?
Your stuff is awesome, as always. Thanks for sharing with us. :)

It is coastal plains chert
 
nice as always.The way you find them,you must have a monster collection!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom