Cool DoALL Fob and Foreign Button?

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went back to Roy's house today, hoping to continue the IHP streak. I did not pull any great coins today :BangHead: and only 2 wheats (1925 & 53D). I did pull my second ever fob, :thumbsup: DoALL tractors and a strange button. Both jewelry pieces are junk, The gold one got me excited though.

Notables

20150920_154212.jpg

All Finds

20150920_154141.jpg

As always, hope ya'll got out and swung the coil :metaldetector: today.

GL & HH

Upvote 14
Nice assortment of finds.:thumbup: I bet the site of gold in the ground got your ticker going. Weekends are to short!

Like that fob.Digging Lincoln Memorial pennies can sometime bring up a surprise,and you sure dug plenty today.

Cool fob, like that old key too.

That's what I talk about. The way that this hobby always finds a way to be interesting.

Very interesting array of finds!

LIKE DEM REEDS ....

Nice Loco, I think I've only found one fob this year. I like finding them another cool piece of history. As far as my arsenal. LOL One can never have to many toys. LOL It's come in handy a few times with friends who want to go.

That's a great day of digging, love finding the relics!!! :icon_thumleft:

Good memories with that DoALL watch fob. DoALL was founded by Leighton Wilkie who built a home for his sister in Long Grove, Illinois. The sister didn't want to move in so my dad rented the home; and we lived there for five years--from 1950-55. The home and surrounding farm and woods is now the location of the Clubhouse for the Royal Melbourne Golf Course designed by Greg Norman.
Don..........

Nice spin Loco! Some really cool treasure! The Gold would have keep me in the field another few hours...

really like that fob, fobs are such a neat part of history you don't see too much anymore, very cool!

The fob is sweet and I really like skeleton keys, haven't pulled one myself yet, just another thing to keeep me going. :thumbsup:

Nice finds LD. I really like the watch fob! GL&HH!

For years, the DoALL company had an extensive display at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago; perhaps they still do.
The current President and CEO is Michael Wilkie who, as a kid, was my camping partner in the early 50s.
Don...........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back