- Joined
- Jun 16, 2014
- Messages
- 12,099
- Reaction score
- 18,282
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Northern O-H-I-O
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Went back to Roy's house today, hoping to continue the IHP streak. I did not pull any great coins today
and only 2 wheats (1925 & 53D). I did pull my second ever fob,
DoALL tractors and a strange button. Both jewelry pieces are junk, The gold one got me excited though.
Notables

All Finds

As always, hope ya'll got out and swung the coil
today.
GL & HH
and only 2 wheats (1925 & 53D). I did pull my second ever fob, Notables

All Finds

As always, hope ya'll got out and swung the coil
today.GL & HH
Upvote
28







