utah hunter Hero Member Joined Jul 30, 2007 Messages 724 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Utah county, Utah Detector(s) used Minelab x-terra 70, Fisher F75, eyes, brain Sep 17, 2007 #1 The "L" in Liberty and the "I" in "in" are almost completely gone. The 1 in the date and the "I" in liberty, as well as the "n" in "in" are partially filled. The reverse is completely normal. Attachments 1886 074.webp 19.4 KB · Views: 255 Upvote 0
The "L" in Liberty and the "I" in "in" are almost completely gone. The 1 in the date and the "I" in liberty, as well as the "n" in "in" are partially filled. The reverse is completely normal.
K kickstart Sr. Member Joined Mar 7, 2007 Messages 263 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Ga. Sep 18, 2007 #2 I found a bicentennial like that. The "1776" is almost completely gone and the "1976" is almost perfect.
I found a bicentennial like that. The "1776" is almost completely gone and the "1976" is almost perfect.