Lone Star Sr. Member Joined Jan 6, 2010 Messages 497 Reaction score 932 Golden Thread 0 Location North of the Balcones Escarpment Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 400 Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 25, 2026 #1 Just finished cleaning and logging this one in. I love the profile this ol' well used blade has. I thought I'd share it. Love a well used tool, the stories it would tell if it could. Attachments TX1366.webp 204.4 KB · Views: 120 TX1366 b.webp 200.8 KB · Views: 97 Upvote 0
Just finished cleaning and logging this one in. I love the profile this ol' well used blade has. I thought I'd share it. Love a well used tool, the stories it would tell if it could.
H Hellbilly Full Member Joined Dec 7, 2024 Messages 200 Reaction score 967 Golden Thread 0 May 25, 2026 #2 5.5" that a whopper. Nice save
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,452 Reaction score 25,953 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2026 #3 That is a nice looking knife.