GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 24, 2014 #1 Some nice patina on this shell Last edited: Jun 24, 2014 Upvote 0
NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Jun 25, 2014 #21 That is one of the better defined shell artifacts. Shell often throws me. I'll have to really look at some shell artifacts before I can determine what they are. Nice find bro.!!
That is one of the better defined shell artifacts. Shell often throws me. I'll have to really look at some shell artifacts before I can determine what they are. Nice find bro.!!
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 25, 2014 Thread Owner #22 Thanks man.
catherine1 Bronze Member Joined Jun 25, 2010 Messages 1,817 Reaction score 1,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 25, 2014 #23 Cool find Gator. The only thing I have found is a shell bead.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 25, 2014 Thread Owner #24 Thank you.. I've found some interesting beads and things also.
larson1951 Silver Member Joined Apr 8, 2009 Messages 4,974 Reaction score 3,894 Golden Thread 0 Location North Dakota Detector(s) used tesoro Primary Interest: Other Jun 30, 2014 #25 pretty cool gator
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 30, 2014 Thread Owner #26 Thanks Larson