What's new

Cool pin!! 20 minute hunt

erbdigger

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2014
Messages
73
Reaction score
106
Golden Thread
0
Location
Muncie IN
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Tesoro Cibola(current)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
9057f30eac3cce0fb9d249c5ae24544a.jpg


I found this in a quick 20 minute hunt at a house I am in the process of moving into. It was built in the late 1800's . pin is from 1936 or so.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
 
Upvote 10
Thanks! That's awesome!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
 
Very cool! I found an identical one many years ago in the yard of a house my wife and I rented when we first got married. It has always been one of my favorite finds.
 
It's really neat because at a farm just a mile down the road, I have a permission and about 2 months ago found a 1904 Roosevelt/fairbanks key fob! And that gentleman is who we are renting from now!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
 
ff4f7dc2a4f9d14081fd0bcdebdd8c51.jpg


Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom