I iowaguy Jr. Member Joined Jan 9, 2011 Messages 56 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 May 10, 2016 #1 Hey all found this today here in Iowa. I am hoping someone can help me identify it. Thanks in advance!! Attachments image.webp 757.1 KB · Views: 144 Upvote 0
Hey all found this today here in Iowa. I am hoping someone can help me identify it. Thanks in advance!!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 12, 2016 #2 No idea but looks like it was well used and sharpened way down. Hope somebody will know.
creekhunter Bronze Member Joined Dec 14, 2007 Messages 1,238 Reaction score 572 Golden Thread 0 Location Cincinnati, Ohio Detector(s) used Radio Shack Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 12, 2016 #3 Hopewell I believe, and very sharpened down!