What's new

Cooler Weather

southfork

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
2,553
Reaction score
8,418
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cooler weather equals a quick hunt . Thursdays finds out west on private property with permission .
 

Attachments

  • P8062280.webp
    P8062280.webp
    1 MB · Views: 127
  • P8062284.webp
    P8062284.webp
    465.2 KB · Views: 122
  • P8062282.webp
    P8062282.webp
    979.6 KB · Views: 112
  • P8062278.webp
    P8062278.webp
    366.5 KB · Views: 110
  • P8062275.webp
    P8062275.webp
    1,013.2 KB · Views: 110
Upvote 0
Really neat looking materials out there. I really like the clear points.
 
I would have cried over that discoidal!
 
I would have cried over that discoidal!
I was hoping to find the other half no such luck . But my hunting partner pulled this one 3 feet from me . And a few points of his own .
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7027.webp
    IMG_7027.webp
    31 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_7031.webp
    IMG_7031.webp
    25.3 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_7029.webp
    IMG_7029.webp
    41.5 KB · Views: 101
You may yet find the other half,hope so. Great spot you have for sure.
 
Another amazing hunt. I really enjoy seeing what you post.
 
That sure is a deep cup on your HBer. Sure it wasn't a stone bowl?
 
That sure is a deep cup on your HBer. Sure it wasn't a stone bowl?
I know it was a bowl we call the small ones medicine bowls . what's a HBer ?
 
Wow really great site you are hunting!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom