What's new

Coolness in the mail from monsterrack

NCPeaches

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2013
Messages
2,882
Reaction score
3,005
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Piedmont North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
monsterrack sent me a generous amount of pottery after he saw how much I love them. To me the pottery tells a story of the ancient people and shards are as special as the projectile points and tools in the telling of that story...at least to me lol That being said, I can't thank him enough for his generosity :notworthy: For now I have them in baskets so I can look at them and study them but I am planning on buying some frames for my personal collections, for these that monsterrack sent and also for the ones rock and curious cat have sent me last year. Thanks ya'll! Too awesome for words!

WP_20150228_003.webp

WP_20150228_005.webp

WP_20150228_006.webp
 
Upvote 0
Ol Monster is a generous individual that's for sure!
 
That's a Cool gesture! :icon_thumleft:
 
:hello2:....how wonderful of Monsterrack, what a nice thing to do! Very nice sherds Peaches.:icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom