What's new

Copper #11..6 Indians, 1864L Field Hunt!

Nooberz

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2010
Messages
547
Reaction score
303
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out today to another of my fields and did quite well. Finds were pretty concentrated in one area of the field and most everything is toast. I ended up getting a decent 1864L Indian and a toasted Draped LC(I Think). The dates of the Indians are: 1864L, 1865, 186?, 1870, 1874x2. I was only there for a few hours. I still have a lot to cover at this place. That takes me to 11 Large Coppers and 38 Indians this year!
I ended up getting the 1864L on full dig. Enjoy
grin.gif


<font color="#000000"><span style="font-family: Georgia">
 

Attachments

  • DSC_02791.webp
    DSC_02791.webp
    45 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC_02881.webp
    DSC_02881.webp
    46.9 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC_02851.webp
    DSC_02851.webp
    9.3 KB · Views: 214
Upvote 0
Nice IH's. I would live to find them all day long.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom