What's new

Copper and Silver Kind of Day

deershed

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2013
Messages
3,307
Reaction score
4,103
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to show the owner of a property I hit a few weeks ago my cleaned up finds from when I hit his property. After talking with him a little bit I did a little swinging. Found a few more wheats and what we think is a 1831 Coronet large cent, it's a little rough looking.
Then went to a old permission to mess around a little. Mainly got low tones but, did get a nice 82-83. Flipped a plug and knew I had silver. The band off a bracelet marked Sterling. Not sure who Peggy is?
The Great Seal button is the first one found with a ring on back to attach to garment. The marble was in a hole with one of the many pieces of trash I dug.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    149.8 KB · Views: 100
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    105.4 KB · Views: 110
Upvote 26
Very nice finds!

The Peggy item looks more like a barrette to me.
 
Great finds DS. Good to see you're out and about.

Cheers
 
Wow! Great stuff! Love the marble too. -Lisa
 
DEERSHED I KNOW WHO PEGGY IS , ITS THE GIRL BILL CLINTON WAS CHASING THROUGH THE WOODS . NO REALLY NICE FINDS .
 
nice finds. wtg on the hunk of silver.
 
Congrats on the nice finds! How cool would it be if you could track down Peggy?? GL..

-- Jeff --
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom