I think you have a modern fantasy rarity of sorts. I ran a search "raven coin" & arrived at Shire Post Mint. Tom Maringer, the guy who minted your coin rather recently modeled it after something found in J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings. Quoting Mr. Maringer " In case you're wondering what the runes say... it is ROAC CARCSSON FA4. Which commemorates the King of Ravens Roac Son of Carc in a coin issued by Bard The Dragonslayer in the fourth year of the fourth age of Middle Earth. The coin is small... about dime-size in diameter but thicker... weighing about 5-grams of sterling silver. I call it a Raven Disme of New Dale. Striking force to make a coin of this size is about 30 to 40 tons."
I gather that he has discontinued making & selling Tolkien inspired coins because as he states on his website, quote "Due to legal action by attorneys claiming to represent Saul Zaentz Corporation, (doing business as Tolkien Enterprises), Shire Post has been forced to remove all references to the works of professor Tolkien from this website. Our online store will be shutting down completely as of the end of August 2007. The website will remain in place, but will no longer have any connection to the works of the professor."
I''ve provided three links below: