What's new

copper coin with pillars and shield

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
1,369
Reaction score
67
Golden Thread
0
Location
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all I found this coin the other day.It's about the size of a large cent but very thin.On one side I can see a shield between two pillars like on the Spanish coins...was there a copper coin with that design ?
 

Attachments

  • coin 013.webp
    coin 013.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 824
  • coin 012.webp
    coin 012.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 820
  • coin 007.webp
    coin 007.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 791
Probably counterfeit & once silvered
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
Probably counterfeit & once silvered

Thanks Crusader,That's what I was thinking.....so there were no copper coins with that design ?
 
Upvote 0
kieser sousa/rip said:
CRUSADER said:
Probably counterfeit & once silvered

Thanks Crusader,That's what I was thinking.....so there were no copper coins with that design ?

I'm not aware of any but I only minor in foriegn :tongue3: :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
kieser sousa/rip said:
CRUSADER said:
Probably counterfeit & once silvered

Thanks Crusader,That's what I was thinking.....so there were no copper coins with that design ?

I'm not aware of any but I only minor in foriegn :tongue3: :dontknow:

:D ;D Thanks . :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
cool! another guy on a different forum found a cache of silvered pewter 8 reales 11 total next to a rock wall.Dan (Leddel) was hunting with him
 
Upvote 0
HEAVYMETALNUT said:
cool! another guy on a different forum found a cache of silvered pewter 8 reales 11 total next to a rock wall.Dan (Leddel) was hunting with him
Whutup Dave.......Cool !
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom