What's new

Copper ID?

Stan Milgram

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2012
Messages
75
Reaction score
232
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
T2, AT Pro, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Any ideas? Left facing bust, short hair. Found in a colonial era field. Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • obverse good.webp
    obverse good.webp
    102.7 KB · Views: 162
  • reverse.webp
    reverse.webp
    93.5 KB · Views: 156
Upvote 10
France 10 centimes?
 

Attachments

  • napol.webp
    napol.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 217
I'm going with Italian 10 Centesimi from the 1860's to 1908. More of a guess than anything, but it reminds me of it. A size reference would be helpful.
 
I'm cleaning it up now, slowly, and see 1867. I'll post another pic when it's done. It's a little bigger than a Matron Head LC.
 
My first thought was 1800s French.
 
I'm going with Italian 10 Centesimi from the 1860's to 1908. More of a guess than anything, but it reminds me of it. A size reference would be helpful.

Darn close, David -- 1867 2 Centesimi. How that ended up in a rural NH field is anyone's guess. Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • obverse.webp
    obverse.webp
    45.6 KB · Views: 99
  • reverse.webp
    reverse.webp
    47.4 KB · Views: 121
  • 2 centisimi.webp
    2 centisimi.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom