What's new

copper leister part

Glenn C

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
422
Reaction score
226
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I came across this sweet little leister piece. Thought I'd share.
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20130812_143913.webp
    ForumRunner_20130812_143913.webp
    38.7 KB · Views: 104
Upvote 0
Hello Glenn,

I don't think your photo is doing that piece justice. I had to look up "leister" as I had never seen that term before. Thanks for showing it. How'd you come upon it?

 
Here is another photo
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20130812_152520.webp
    ForumRunner_20130812_152520.webp
    61.1 KB · Views: 98
I think it may be a hook that has been bent out some, just a guess. Sweet find:thumbsup:
 
I believe a hook it is. It should be bent in more for a leister. I should find more in the fall when it is easier to swing.
 
It is hard hunting with a coil right now. You are on the area though. Love that copper!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom