What's new

Copper point

collector01

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,142
Golden Thread
1
Location
snow hill, MD
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had this on my today's finds but no one mentioned it and put it on what's it. And they sent me here. Not sure if its a point its smaller than what I've seen online. The base is thick but the point is a lot thinner. It was found near the KGIII in the pic. Found on high ground about hundred yards off the river. Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • image-659686234.webp
    image-659686234.webp
    42.6 KB · Views: 130
Upvote 0
Wow- It may be! I used to live out on the Delmarva, and heard/read stories about copper artifacts being found in the Still Pond area of Kent County, MD. I never found anything other than distinctly colonial or N.A. , but I'm sure someone who knows more about copper culture things will chime in. Just saying it's not unheard of even that far away from the typical copper locations. Nice finds! Yakker
 
It's solid. No that's the king george copper I found near it. I put it in for size referance Thanks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom