Copper, Silver and Carved Lead

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Everyone. Just wanted to post a picture and a video of my recent finds. Went out for a couple of hours yesterday and boy did I get into the lead. Found a few 3 ringers and a very interesting Carved bullet. Not sure what the fellow had in mind, but it is unique non the less. Also found several wheat cents ranging from 1910 up into the 50's..The Mercury Dime is a 1942. A brass ring and a wreath of some sort. Not sure on the wreath. All and all a very nice day of digging. Hope you enjoy the pictures and the video. Thanks everyone. :headbang: zaxfire69

3de83a6e.jpg

76654545.jpg

Upvote 0
Thanks Diggin-N-Dumps.

That Carved lead is cool. That will look good in the display case. :icon_thumright:

mainer said:
That Carved lead is cool. That will look good in the display case. :icon_thumright:

Yes it will look nice in one. Thanks.
onceArunner said:
nice lead :headbang:

Thanks!

Thanks Darkwing. :thumbsup:

You had a very good day Z. Maybe the soldier started a nipple protector? He had sometthing in mind besides whittling. HH, Quindy.

He had something in mind, but what it was I will never know. These guys may have camped here, because I found alot of bullets in a small area along with melted lead. I just dug the Good signals. There were tons of Iron or just above Iron signals in the area. I will go back and investigate and see what else shows up. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back