What's new

Coppers and buttons

trapperart

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
16,165
Reaction score
13,042
Golden Thread
2
Location
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found 1809 classic head half cent and a matron head large cent, another ship button and odds and ends. Good luck to all. Art
 

Attachments

  • _20161104_154058.webp
    _20161104_154058.webp
    427.1 KB · Views: 155
  • _20161104_153957.webp
    _20161104_153957.webp
    421.6 KB · Views: 127
Upvote 38
Sweet finds Art, Man I'd love to hunt with you just for an hour or so to see how a pro does it.
 
very nice finds. congratulations!!!!! i am headed out in the morning into the woods. be back with some finds! keep hitting it!!!!!!!!
 
Way to go, Art! Nice finds. -Lisa & John
 
Sweet finds Art
 
Nice finds as always, Art.

Any chance you know what the crescent shaped bit is on the left? I've found two of them and I don't know.

Cheers
 
A little bit of everything there, some Lg Cents, some relics - Nice hunt! :icon_thumright:
 
Nice finds as always, Art.

Any chance you know what the crescent shaped bit is on the left? I've found two of them and I don't know.

Cheers

I think it's part of a brass ring, probably horse tack
 
Do we have a full ID on the ship button? (Not seen this type before)
 
Really nice variety,
I would love to find a half cent piece.
Congrats
 
Nice Hunt Art!
 
nice finds trapper..wtg on the coppers..What do you think about this weather we've been having. Nice isn't it.
 
Hard to keep up with all your finds!! Lol Another Sweet hunt!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom