Cops n silver

ringhunter100

Greenie
Sep 5, 2015
near Waco,Texas
Detector(s) used
old to newest: Whites DFX(300) Garrett at/pro/NEL Hunter coil/sniper coil now on my third AT-PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been hunting for gold n stuff well over 25 years and had a couple of run-ins in my early days of hunting mostly for not getting permission 1st. well those days are long gone anyways, I was hunting Knights High school in Harker Heights this last week and one of staff called the police on me they stated that I was warned off the (private property) before!!! The cops being cops do not care why you are there, even though the place was wide open to me with no one around . well I thought I was going to jail for CT..... but I was in a place that is public property not private property.... so a long story short …….just be carful where you hunt but take no **** from anyone. most places are cool with hunters but Harker Heights High Schools want to make you a criminal and of course just before the cops showed I found a older lost silver wedding band big one.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Glad you found a nice ring! :occasion14:

ohp733

Oct 22, 2014
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, Whites DFX, TRX, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stick to your legal guns!!

Top Member Reactions