CRUSADER
Emerald Member
The aim was to finish gridding the known scatter today, it took 3 hours 30 mins to do about 98% of it. We may return for one last mop up, not sure yet, they are due to drill the Spring Beans soon.
I'm posting another Roman Silver found by my mate as its his first BC coin. 32-31 BC Marc Antony Legionary Denarius (can't see all of the Legionary number). Probably has 100 years of wear on it, so hard to see the eagle. It has a strange patination, different on both sides.
I had:
18 Roman Bronze Coins
2 & a bit Roman Fibula, 1 being a nice Trumpet type.
Complete Roman Hair Pin
Bit of a Roman Dolphin Military Buckle
2 Bits of Roman Bracelet
I'm posting another Roman Silver found by my mate as its his first BC coin. 32-31 BC Marc Antony Legionary Denarius (can't see all of the Legionary number). Probably has 100 years of wear on it, so hard to see the eagle. It has a strange patination, different on both sides.
I had:
18 Roman Bronze Coins
2 & a bit Roman Fibula, 1 being a nice Trumpet type.
Complete Roman Hair Pin
Bit of a Roman Dolphin Military Buckle
2 Bits of Roman Bracelet
Upvote
23







