traderoftreasures
Bronze Member
- Joined
- May 9, 2009
- Messages
- 2,211
- Reaction score
- 7
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- central, Illinois
- Detector(s) used
- white's spectrum VX3
yes it weighs 25 grams.cedarratt said:If it is a copy is will most likely be silver plated brass. You need to weigh it and if it weighs less then 26.73 grams then is is most likely counterfeit. A coin dealer should be able to tell.
The 82-S Kennedy may be silver. Mercs are silver.ya it is a 1955-S lincoln. there is two of those any value? here is a shot of the backsbigcypresshunter said:Is that a 1955-S Lincoln? Nice 43 steel cents. Might be a 60-D small date.The 82-S Kennedy may be silver. Mercs are silver.
I thought it was because I seem to remember it being one of the last pockets to fill in my childhood book but I guess its not worth much. Although yours look good.traderoftreasures said:ya it is a 1955-S lincoln. there is two of those any value? here is a shot of the backsbigcypresshunter said:Is that a 1955-S Lincoln? Nice 43 steel cents. Might be a 60-D small date.The 82-S Kennedy may be silver. Mercs are silver.
l.cutler said:Copy stamped under the eagles wing was dthe first thing I noticed. Even without it though that one isn't very deceptive.

Ah. Good eye. Nobody else even noticed. COPY. Its not a Chinese fake.l.cutler said:Copy stamped under the eagles wing was dthe first thing I noticed. Even without it though that one isn't very deceptive.

bigcypresshunter said:Ah. Good eye. Nobody else even noticed. COPY. Its not a Chinese fake.l.cutler said:Copy stamped under the eagles wing was dthe first thing I noticed. Even without it though that one isn't very deceptive.![]()
