What's new

Copying, Scanning Old Maps

A#1

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2018
Messages
532
Reaction score
659
Golden Thread
0
Location
Traverse City, Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
Anybody know a place I can send a couple old maps to, to have scans and copies made?

color preferred, but black and white is fine

I dont have the actual measurements on hand, but I know they are wider than the 36 inch machines anyone has locally.
 
Check with local Architect firms.
 
Most of your office supply places can handle that while you wait or same day. I’ve had them copy or make full sized event posters, color or B&W. Also search Graphic Arts places.

Come to think of it last year I had a vehicle wrap business enlarge and make a huge map of our county fairgrounds so my Veterans organization could have a Headquarters planning map for a biannual homeless veterans event. They ran it right off their huge printer that they print the vehicle wrap material off of.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom