Coral Fever

Nov 15, 2021
The first magazine article I ever sold was to Ray Krupa of Western and Eastern Treasures, a long time ago now. It was called Coral Fever and is attached here. Since that article about my first time digging for agatized coral in Tampa, I have had many other experiences, and have remained faithful to the knowledge, trying to sort it all out. Here is a link to the online extracts from a digital book I'm finishing (For now) about Agatized Coral from Ballast Point.

Attachments

• CORALF~1.JPG
    CORALF~1.JPG
    258.5 KB · Views: 55
  • CORALF~2.JPG
    CORALF~2.JPG
    333.8 KB · Views: 46

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you so much sir....I will read all of this....im here in the keys and this sounds really interesting!!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will do that bill....thank you for the offer. Yes I have found the spanish bottles in the mangroves.....but not in a good long time. Im going out there in an hour or two to hunt bottles today !!

OP
OP
treasurehuntingwithbillg
Nov 15, 2021
I will do that bill....thank you for the offer. Yes I have found the spanish bottles in the mangroves.....but not in a good long time. Im going out there in an hour or two to hunt bottles today !!
cool bart, i just uploaded a story about bottle hunting in the keys, kind of an oblique take, but you might like it, i do a newsletter every month, todays makes #12, you can also leave a mailing addy for me there if you want that coral book. It is done and I have them made, not a problem to send. i am pretty happy with the way it turned out....b

Attachments

• DSC03919.JPG
    DSC03919.JPG
    226.6 KB · Views: 29

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread