What's new

Corn Field & Colonial House Hunt | Silver & Few Cool Items. :)

JD's Variety Channel

Full Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2012
Messages
120
Reaction score
281
Golden Thread
0
Location
Knoxville, TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac w/ Sunray X-1 Probe & Teknetics T2 Special
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went back to hunt around a house I had detected last year. Except last time I couldn't get into field because of the crops. I posted a few pics below the video for those who choose not to watch. I also found the usual iron junk and a few old lead bullets. Was hoping for some older coins, buttons or relics, but oh well :)



DSC_0813.webp
DSC_0810.webp
DSC_0811.webp
DSC_0812.webp
 
Upvote 14
I liked the video! Congrats on the silver and the wagon.

Best of luck to you!
 
Nice finds & great video J.D.
 
Thanks everyone. :)
 
very nice finds
 
Great job keep lookin youll find your dream find its just buried for the time being Nice finds
 
Good hunting!!! Take a merc anyday
 
Great job keep lookin youll find your dream find its just buried for the time being Nice finds

My dream find is a jar or can of coins. A chest is okay too. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom