What's new

Corn field find!

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out walking in the corn this morning & found this little killer it is so thin made my day!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    887.3 KB · Views: 138
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    198.7 KB · Views: 128
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    129.4 KB · Views: 112
Upvote 0
Thats a beauty in my book.
 
Very nice point Im sure somebody will tell you the type Im just not good at it yet.
 
Big Sandy....Early to late Archaic. Classic example of this style. Some list as Big Sandy auriculate.
 
Yep yep- what a beauty !
 
That's the Insitu that's the way I found it in the field!
 
Down this way, I'd call it an Osceola Greenbriar. Either way, great find!
 
Yep. That is a daymaker!
 
Daymaker for sure!
 
That's the Insitu that's the way I found it in the field![/QUOT
When they lay like that its due to a good rain eroding out from underneath I have found them on humps of dirt just sunning. Its a good sign that nobody else has been out in that field when you see them like that. Very nice point.
 
only problem with finding this beauty is that you may never look up again.....:occasion14:
 
very nice !! whole pieces are seeming to become quite the rarity here anymore, Gotcha a nice one for your collection!
 
Very nice point


Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom