S searching Jr. Member Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 45 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used tm808, gemini 3, gold bug Feb 3, 2011 #1 it gives off a little bepp and hard to find it among the soils for it looks like a gravel stone and light for its size... i think its a handle of something...the area was once used by japanese military in wwII. Attachments whats this aluminum.webp 26.3 KB · Views: 366
it gives off a little bepp and hard to find it among the soils for it looks like a gravel stone and light for its size... i think its a handle of something...the area was once used by japanese military in wwII.
Burnt Chimney Sr. Member Joined Nov 14, 2008 Messages 320 Reaction score 83 Golden Thread 1 Location Hornet Nest North Carolina 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used MXT F-75 AT-Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 3, 2011 #2 The first thing that comes to mind is an old coil spring stiffener popular on old 50's model cars or any old car with a weak coil spring. Upvote 0
The first thing that comes to mind is an old coil spring stiffener popular on old 50's model cars or any old car with a weak coil spring.
DD-777 Silver Member Joined Feb 21, 2007 Messages 2,522 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Over the River and thru the Woods... Detector(s) used Team Tesoro Feb 3, 2011 #3 Possibly aluminum slag... Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Feb 6, 2011 #4 Are there any good finds coming out of the Phillipines lately? Upvote 0
S searching Jr. Member Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 45 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used tm808, gemini 3, gold bug Feb 7, 2011 Thread Owner #5 im sorry but i dnt get what you mean. bigcypresshunter said: Are there any good finds coming out of the Phillipines lately? Click to expand... Upvote 0
im sorry but i dnt get what you mean. bigcypresshunter said: Are there any good finds coming out of the Phillipines lately? Click to expand...
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Feb 7, 2011 #6 I guess I should be more specific. Did anybody find anything good at this site? Im sorry I dont know what the item is. Upvote 0
I guess I should be more specific. Did anybody find anything good at this site? Im sorry I dont know what the item is.
S searching Jr. Member Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 45 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used tm808, gemini 3, gold bug Feb 7, 2011 Thread Owner #7 bigcypresshunter said: I guess I should be more specific. Did anybody find anything good at this site? Im sorry I dont know what the item is. Click to expand... im the only one searching in this area. it's remote. i dont know if my finds here is good. here are some of items ... Attachments significant finds.webp 29.8 KB · Views: 194 Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said: I guess I should be more specific. Did anybody find anything good at this site? Im sorry I dont know what the item is. Click to expand... im the only one searching in this area. it's remote. i dont know if my finds here is good. here are some of items ...
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Feb 7, 2011 #8 Thanks. You should post the backmarks and size of those bullet shells and we could Id them for you. Upvote 0