tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Almost all costume jewelry I pass up. Stopped in a Boulder thift store today and looked through the cases at a couple of things. As I was looking at one thing, the lady showing me stuff pulled this out and asked what I thought of it? I didn't think much of it at first, but thought it to be a bit better made then so many other costume pieces and its signed PT who ever that is. The pin has a ball hinge type and looked older. It was ten bucks, so I popped for it. Its made like a french see through plique a jour enamel. My two younger daughters were at the house and when I showed it to them in the sunlight, they both cried out at the same time.... Give it to me.... I then put it up and asked who then will do the dishes? The reply I got, I can't, I gotta go. Guess it wasn't even worth that. With the backened color leaching through it may be silver with a gold wash. I'll list it for sale later for the butterfly jewelry collectors. Its a toss up on how much it will go for. For sure I hope more then ten bucks.

Attachments

• butterfly 1.jpg
    butterfly 1.jpg
    745.2 KB · Views: 108
  • butterfly 2.jpg
    butterfly 2.jpg
    592.2 KB · Views: 146
  • butterfly 3.jpg
    butterfly 3.jpg
    964.6 KB · Views: 126
yard_sale.gif
Not sure it is worth $10 but it is nice looking tamrock. Thanks for sharing...
Thank you VPNAVY, as this purchase will support Hospice. Also Thank you ever so much for the awareness you give to our Great American Veterans.

Your butterfly is beautiful! I woulda done the dishes for it. :laughing7:
You need to get you a charter membership, too. You may want to sell md stuffs here.
In this day and age, I got no problem with shameless self-promotion! LOL! Someone's gotta do it! :laughing7:

I couldn't think of a better organization than Hospice (well, the vets assoc's, of course).
Those hospice people are living angels!
I've watched them "at work" many times and it is always a very humbling experience.

Your butterfly is beautiful! I woulda done the dishes for it. :laughing7:
You need to get you a charter membership, too. You may want to sell md stuffs here.
In this day and age, I got no problem with shameless self-promotion! LOL! Someone's gotta do it! :laughing7:

I couldn't think of a better organization than Hospice (well, the vets assoc's, of course).
Those hospice people are living angels!
I've watched them "at work" many times and it is always a very humbling experience.
I sure would have thought one would do those dishes, but they're girls on the go all the time. Thanks for the tip on possibly selling here idea.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back