What's new

Costume Jewelry

AU24K

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
15,511
Reaction score
14,116
Golden Thread
0
Location
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I'm garage saleing or Flea Marketing, I see TONS of costume Jewelry.
Can someone give me some ideas of what makers I need to look for?
I think one is Sara Coventry? :dontknow:
Thanks!

Best Wishes,
Scott
 
most of the older name brands are good. Monet and sarah cov. too early for me to think! lol
 
AU24K said:
what makers I need to look for? I think one is Sara Coventry?
Those companies made them by the millions. Avon did make some sterling jewelry and it is marked. To me, the rest is junk.

BUT, still dig through those baskets and bowls. I have found pins, broaches chains in silver and gold for real cheap. Once even found a platinum ring for less than $1
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom