What's new

cotton, mtpockets, mumszie, treasure_hunter ..............

seeker41

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
1,708
Reaction score
368
Golden Thread
0
Location
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
plus any others i cant think of right now. you guys dont seem to be posting at all!! :dontknow:
chuck.
 
Upvote 0
I noticed the posts have dropped off the last couple of weeks. Come on everybody show us something, trash, junk, anything is better than nothing. Ive got a few pictures that Ive been to lazy to post, Ill get em on here.
 
Headed to the beach now for a couple hours. Tide stinks, but I'll post my finds when I return....

Aaron
 
Political correctness has prompted me to shy away from contributing as much as before.

I also believe that the new generation of hunters don't have the same initiative as the older folks.

It kind of makes me think that along with everything else going wrong in America today, even hobbyists are too bloody lazy to help themselves....GIMME, GIMME, GIMME!

America first! ____ the rest!

P.S.
Any sob sisters not happy with the above, -- ---- --------!
 
Lots of targets but few to post.
 

Attachments

  • 2011-08-07_21-01-38_982b.webp
    2011-08-07_21-01-38_982b.webp
    24 KB · Views: 243
Hi Chuck
Im still around but just flying under the radar.lol :tongue3:
 
seeker41 said:
plus any others i cant think of right now. you guys dont seem to be posting at all!! :dontknow:
chuck.
[/quote

Been busy working a few new spots!!! Loose lips sinks ships!!! :icon_pirat: Have some supar sweet finds not sure if I'll post any time soon, just wonder if it's worth it? Seems people are gettin little weird, or am I just bug-in? Hope all are having a great summer!!!!
p.s. OBN looks like your kickn a$$ on va-k in Md via others post!!! I got a big grin and a cold one for ya! keep charging it! Soon it will be full time Va-K!
 
Montauk3 said:
Political correctness has prompted me to shy away from contributing as much as before.

I also believe that the new generation of hunters don't have the same initiative as the older folks.

It kind of makes me think that along with everything else going wrong in America today, even hobbyists are too bloody lazy to help themselves....GIMME, GIMME, GIMME!

America first! ____ the rest!

P.S.
Any sob sisters not happy with the above, -- ---- --------!
Soooooo TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Land of the FREE,Home of the BRAVE?? WHERE??????????????????Looks like the RedCoats came over on the Mayflower!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom