Could make this up

johnomerta

Sep 29, 2013
North Texas
Primary Interest:
Other
I was waiting for my half dollars to come so I thought I would call around and see if I could get lucky and find a bank that had some laying around. I called a random bank and asked the nice lady working if she had any half dollars in. She said. "You mean the ones with Clinton on them?". I said yeah, the ones with Clinton on them. I had to hang the phone up and worry about the devolution of our country. Smdh

Upvote 0
What???
Smh

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Even if they were silver I couldn't look at her with a straight face when I pick them up.

I was waiting for my half dollars to come so I thought I would call around and see if I could get lucky and find a bank that had some laying around. I called a random bank and asked the nice lady working if she had any half dollars in. She said. "You mean the ones with Clinton on them?". I said yeah, the ones with Clinton on them. I had to hang the phone up and worry about the devolution of our country. Smdh

go back and see what the heck she was talking about

AG3.jpg

to a teller, this looks like clinton. Trust me, I understand how they think.

Now im going to have to go up there and ask for the Clinton half dollars. Yall got me thinking I missed something.

Lol, once a teller told me the rolls were so old there might be gold in them. I laughed sooooo hard and could barley walk out of the bank. I felt bad, but it was so funny. 2 solid 40% rolls :D

A couple weeeks ago I had 17 40%ers and 1 90%er in one box and then today 4 boxes and only one 40%er....I have better luck getting bags from different banks lately. I am going to pick up ths Clintons tomorrow. Cant hurt.

All silver should be melted and reissued as a Clinton/Lewinsky commemorative

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back