What's new

Could this be a "real" Rolex?

DirtyMike

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
898
Reaction score
106
Golden Thread
1
Location
West Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, MXT, TDI, Tejon, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could this be a "real" Rolex?

Any ideas? :help:
 

Attachments

  • what are they relics 175.webp
    what are they relics 175.webp
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,283
  • what are they relics 179.webp
    what are they relics 179.webp
    42.6 KB · Views: 1,096
Re: Could this be a "real" Rolex?

if it's real it will have a serial # that is traceable through Rolex, take it to a reputable jeweler
 
Upvote 0
Re: Could this be a "real" Rolex?

What's going on with the back? ;D
 
Upvote 0
Re: Could this be a "real" Rolex?

There is a Rolex hologram on the back.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Could this be a "real" Rolex?

What's the model number for that one? Should be on the back by the serial number.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Could this be a "real" Rolex?

Inside? Cause I see no visible numbers other than the 18K.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Could this be a "real" Rolex?

DirtyMike said:
Inside? Cause I see no visible numbers other than the 18K.


If you see no numbers anywhere on the back I think you're in trouble. :-X Why is the back blue?
 
Upvote 0
Re: Could this be a "real" Rolex?

SkyPirate said:
I think if the second hand stops after each second it is real, I think on the fake one the second hand sweeps. I was told this once.


That used to be the way but not necessarily now. There's plenty of fakes on youtube where the hand runs smooth.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Could this be a "real" Rolex?

The blue is a hologram
 
Upvote 0
Re: Could this be a "real" Rolex?

I have two fakes I bought in NYC. They both have hologram stickers on the back with a number on them but no number engraved in the metal.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Could this be a "real" Rolex?

I wish I knew enough to help but don't. I'd be amazed if it was real though.

Do you have a diamond tester? That would be an easy way to check. The case not being engraved I think gives the answer though.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Could this be a "real" Rolex?

No diamond tester. But if worse comes to worse I will wear and say its real. :sign10:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Could this be a "real" Rolex?

only if you want it to stop working. :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Could this be a "real" Rolex?

Sniffer said:
only if you want it to stop working. :laughing7: :laughing7:

Who knows maybe it will float..... :laughing9:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Could this be a "real" Rolex?

didn't you know Rolex puts a personal flotation device inside their watches ? :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Could this be a "real" Rolex?

Sniffer said:
didn't you know Rolex puts a personal flotation device inside their watches ? :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

That's great news. Now it just needs to warm up enough to go swimming.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Could this be a "real" Rolex?

I'm hoping the same myself
 
Upvote 0
Re: Could this be a "real" Rolex?

Sniffer said:
I'm hoping the same myself

Then again if it is real, I can sell it and afford to go somewhere warn now. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom