What's new

Could this be a small blade?

Cosmo

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2013
Messages
254
Reaction score
369
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had this for awhile,always thought it was a point, now I'm thinking it could be a small blade it's close to 2.5. From Illinois. Any opinions?
 

Attachments

  • image-4108002220.webp
    image-4108002220.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 111
  • image-2613866455.webp
    image-2613866455.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 129
Upvote 0
I'd say from the way the point doesn't line up with the base, and the asymetrical form, from re-sharpening, yes, it had been being used as a blade.
 
I agree with quito it could have been used that way. A lot of folks think of knife blades the size of what we use today, but that is just not so. A lot of knife blades look like points and are under 4 in.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom