Couldnt Wait

smittyw

Jan 6, 2011
Dover, Fl
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Cheapo
Couldn't Wait

Earlier I posted that I had a Garrett AT Pro Combo in route and was getting back into detecting again.
:headbang:
Well, wife found a Bounty Hunter Fast Tracker that a fellow had advertised in out local flyer and said since I was chomping at the bit so bad for the new detector, why not get this one for $40 and shut up about about it for a while. :laughing7:

Got that one and in less that 30 mins have found over $2.50 in the front yard.:coins: So now it only cost me $37.50, ha.

Come onnn Garrett, I'm burning daylight!!! beep beep.

To my northern T-Netters. Hang in there, summer is on the way. Good luck in this storm and stay warm.

Upvote 4
Congrats on snagging a detector for such few bucks! the clad is starting to add up already!,
Thank you for your words of warmth! It helps to take our minds off the foot and a half of snow and -5 degree temps. Needless to say there won't be any digging in the frozen tundra today....unless someone has a back hoe!

Nice buy. It's always good to have a second detector anyway, as a backup, and to lend to friends who want to try out the hobby with you.

Nice score! I can't wait dig some plugs, we just got about 8 inches a couple of days ago and now we are going to get another 8 to 12 inches up here in Detroit.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back