What's new

Counter to weight coin

Clar

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 16, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello
I search some counter to weight silver and gold coin (especially for check their authenticity in another way), I found this kind of cunters: (removed by mod) Automatic pill and tablet counters for pharmacy use - Anyone could advise me which kind of this counter will best working out? I used some ‘pocket’ counter so far but precision of this counter leave much to be desired…
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello
I search some counter to weight silver and gold coin (especially for check their authenticity in another way), I found this kind of cunters: (removed by mod) Automatic pill and tablet counters for pharmacy use - Anyone could advise me which kind of this counter will best working out? I used some ‘pocket’ counter so far but precision of this counter leave much to be desired…

Please do not spam our forums. ...






3%

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

MALO PERICULOSAM, LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETAM SERVITUTEM


We will NOT go quietly into the night!
 
I got a scale for Christmas if that's what you mean by counter weight. As in how much does it weigh?

There are some awesome vendors on this TNet!
 
You are asking about very complicated factor of weighing. I think you should go online and you can find the best for you. Just collect some basics first about such weighing and then you can easily opt an interesting and result generating product for you.
 
Last edited:
Many companies offering certified scales with accuracy up to three division why not you try one of them. Because you can easily get accurate measurement with that scale or use any food scale which also help in getting such a small measurement.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom