fistfulladirt
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2008
- Messages
- 12,256
- Reaction score
- 4,968
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Great Lakes State
- Detector(s) used
- dirtfishing
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
Even covered in deepwoodsoff, the mosquitos were terrible this morning. At a park about 2 miles from home, I braved the bloodsuckers to dig a few wheats and didn't want to leave until I dug a merc or something, scored a bigger one so that made me happy. There were people on the beach/water at 9am, I don't know how they put up with those stinging buggers! ffd
Anyway, congrats on bravin that long enough to pull some silver outta there! Congrats on the silver and wheats D!
Congrats on the Wheaties too. Them skeeters are rough. time for the deet. Cool that the park is still giving up the goods for ya!






