What's new

couple different location hunts

x.marks

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
90
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
I posted this .22 Cal in todays finds already but, I am still in disbielf. The rest of the finds are from the latest farm house I have been working. Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • gun6.webp
    gun6.webp
    9.8 KB · Views: 141
  • gun6.webp
    gun6.webp
    9.8 KB · Views: 137
  • kniferelic.webp
    kniferelic.webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 144
  • handle.webp
    handle.webp
    12.8 KB · Views: 133
  • dodad.webp
    dodad.webp
    8.4 KB · Views: 139
  • 1900ihp.webp
    1900ihp.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 141
  • 1917wheatpen.webp
    1917wheatpen.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 135
  • 37wheatpen.webp
    37wheatpen.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 132
  • 3pt.webp
    3pt.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 126
  • stickknife.webp
    stickknife.webp
    13.1 KB · Views: 130
Cool gun x.marks. :icon_thumright: Any idea on its age? Nice relics and IH, too.

Keep digging!
 
WoW! That's amazing! I don't remember the last time someone dug an entire firearm!

ffd
 
Awesome find on the pistol for sure :thumbsup: congrats on the Indian and wheat too.
 
Very cool! I like the gun the best! :headbang:
 
Excellent finds! :icon_thumleft:
 
nice....would love to dig a real gun some day. cool finds! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom