What's new

couple finds from today

JSMITH

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2013
Messages
299
Reaction score
128
Golden Thread
0
Location
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO,Garrett Ace 250,Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got these "keepers" today. Best being the 925 skull ring weighing in at 13 grams. One wheatie, 1941.
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20130309_185459.webp
    ForumRunner_20130309_185459.webp
    18 KB · Views: 268
  • ForumRunner_20130309_185522.webp
    ForumRunner_20130309_185522.webp
    22 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:
nice finds congrats HH
 
Thanks wildman. This section of the website is a ghost town. Lol. Didnt expect a response.
 
Good finds! I'm a newbie here.
 
Thanks! Welcome!
 
Sweet finds.
 
Thanks guys!
 
Nice digs! Gotta love digging 13gram rings considering how scarce the silver coins are for us here in Washington.
 
Nice digs! Gotta love digging 13gram rings considering how scarce the silver coins are for us here in Washington.

Absolutely. Always lookin for new hunting partners if you ever want to get out there and dig some silver!
 
Absolutely. Always lookin for new hunting partners if you ever want to get out there and dig some silver!

Defiantly, we are a little far from each other (I think your close to Renton right?) but I don't mind driving at all.
Getting off this rock, weather it be to a halfway point, all the way there, past where you are, would be great even if I spent all day digging pulltabs lol!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom