What's new

Couple last finds

Brentallica

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
2,177
Reaction score
830
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a couple hours Sunday and after a couple "no's" and nobody's home I ended up in a yard I hunted a few years ago either with my Bounty Hunter or Whites.
The Minelab sniffed a couple I missed including 2 Mercs (1926 and 44D) and 9 Wheats (1920-45)
Not sure about the clock pendant :dontknow: Anyone ever see one before? No markings except the weird looking mark on the back.
Felt good to get out this late in the season!!!
 

Attachments

  • DSCN6086.webp
    DSCN6086.webp
    131.9 KB · Views: 112
  • DSCN6087.webp
    DSCN6087.webp
    136.7 KB · Views: 105
  • DSCN6088.webp
    DSCN6088.webp
    61.8 KB · Views: 96
Cool digs! Good old Minelab!
 
Nice digs all around B! The clock fob sure is unusual, time stands still - and congrats on the shiny!
 
Cool clock watch fob!

Nice truckload of coin too ;-)

HH
 
good stuff bro!...love the old coinage...grats on the mercs! find out anything on that fob? I would of been stoked to find that sucker!
 
Good score on the mercs and pile of wheats :thumbsup: that looks like a watch watch fob ;D
 
WTG on the Mercs and wheats Brent. :thumbsup: Cool watch fob, a keeper for sure! And a green Tootsie to boot. :icon_thumleft:

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom