What's new

Couple more 70s this week

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,801
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Couple more '70's this week

Wed I got an S out of a box and yesterday I got a D out of a bag. This makes 9 for the year. Think I will put a couple on the auction block at the next club meeting. Anybody wants one can send me a 90% and a 40% and get seed to get your own. Everybody knows its easier to find one if you already got one- even LJ had to trade for one before she got hers. HH all, Mark
 
Upvote 0
Re: Couple more '70's this week

Mark, How many 71s would you need for a 70 ? How is that puppydog of yours ? Jim
 
Re: Couple more '70's this week

I wish that were true. I got my first 70 ever this year in febuary and ive yet to see another.
 
Re: Couple more '70's this week

Mine have been duds then. One 70D two years ago and one 70S last year. None of their classmates have ventured over this way since :(
 
Re: Couple more '70's this week

You guys must have found some of them Chinese copies, they won't bring no luck haha. I found my first one in '07 and within 3 weeks I had 2 more (all D's), then I hit a dry spell and only found 1 or 2 in '08, finally got my first S in '09 and 5 or 6 others. These make 9 I've found this year.

Puppdog has turned into a beast- she just too dam big and strong to be that playful, I'll be glad when she ages a little more LOL. HH all, Mark
 
Re: Couple more '70's this week

Great score on the 70's ! I've yet to find one.
HH
Rich
 
Re: Couple more '70's this week

That's a lot of '70's! Got my one and only D, at Walmart, the only half they had, only after a couple months crh'ing. Normally i don't shop there. I did hit up the tiny bank there, tho.


ffd
 
Re: Couple more '70's this week

fistfulladirt said:
That's a lot of '70's! Got my one and only D, at Walmart, the only half they had, only after a couple months crh'ing. Normally i don't shop there. I did hit up the tiny bank there, tho.


ffd
Yea I know of about 10 other heavy CRH's here and I have to wonder if they are raking them in as well or is it just ME. I try to hit up the banks in Grocery stores and Wallmart when I go if I have time but have not had any luck that route so its hard to make myself go ask. HH Mark
 
Re: Couple more '70's this week

nice finds! wow thats a lotta '70's! i still am looking for my first!
keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom