What's new

couple neat and diff little thingys

larson1951

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
4,974
Reaction score
3,894
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
found these yesterday morning
small pendant type thing and never ever seen anything like it, no not ever
the hole is natural at the end of that type of bone, i think a tendon attatched through it

also here is a very carelessly made gaming piece
so crude yet cool in its own little way
steve
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1070.webp
    IMG_1070.webp
    138.6 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_1068.webp
    IMG_1068.webp
    162.6 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_1071.webp
    IMG_1071.webp
    48.1 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_1076.webp
    IMG_1076.webp
    58.9 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_1077.webp
    IMG_1077.webp
    61.3 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_1069.webp
    IMG_1069.webp
    63.4 KB · Views: 300
Upvote 0
I've used up "cool", "awsome" and "wow", sooo, I'm going with NIFTY! :laughing9: that pendant is just nifty!
 
naturegirl said:
I've used up "cool", "awsome" and "wow", sooo, I'm going with NIFTY! :laughing9: that pendant is just nifty!
LOL.... I've ran out of words too... so, I'm going with JEALOUS!
 
Yeah, I like the pointy thing. Pre-Columbian plumb bob perhaps?!
 
RGINN said:
Yeah, I like the pointy thing. Pre-Columbian plumb bob perhaps?!
I don't think so rginn, there are pieces like that in az and nm that were used as knives and daggers, larger size tho....maybe that one was so resharpened it lost size....goat
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom