A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Mar 5, 2013 #1 I was pleased to find these today. Upvote 0
theviking Bronze Member Joined Aug 29, 2009 Messages 1,404 Reaction score 921 Golden Thread 0 Location Blue ridge mts, Virginia Primary Interest: Other Mar 5, 2013 #2 Very nice, the first corner notch looks a little different than you're normal. Thanks for the view.
bsit1361 Bronze Member Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 895 Golden Thread 0 Location md Mar 5, 2013 #3 I would be pleased too. Nice finds
digging440yrs Gold Member Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 5,983 Reaction score 4,413 Golden Thread 0 Location UPSTATE NEW YORK Detector(s) used 1970 COMPASS- WHITES SILVER EAGLE- WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL- GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2013 #4 NICE FINDS !!!!!!!!!
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2013 #5 You are tearing it up this year already Americus. Good hunt. Can you I.D this one from a little south of you? http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/north-american-artifacts/339713-st-george-island-beach-point.html
You are tearing it up this year already Americus. Good hunt. Can you I.D this one from a little south of you? http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/north-american-artifacts/339713-st-george-island-beach-point.html
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2013 #6 I guess the 2nd one is a ax head? Those are great.