What's new

Couple of Good Finds Today

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I looked for 3 1/2 hours today in two fields and am pleased to have found these.


This is my best find.





I really like this blade. It is thin.





This is a uniface tool.








 
Upvote 0
That first point is a beauty. You are really doing well this season! Good providence on your next hunt.
 
Point King you did very well. I found scrapers darn
 
Very nice as always ;) the top one is a killer
 
Awesome finds again Americus ! That first one sure is a beauty, I love the overall flat appearance of that point with the beveled edge work all around, and the color of the material reminds me of the salt water taffy I used to get on the Atlantic ocean resort boardwalks. I am amazed at the size of the artifacts you find, you must have deep pockets or carry a bag or bucket with you on your walks. HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom